TRAVEL AND HEALTH INSURANCE
TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANADIANS
Travel Medical Insurance :
- essential emergency medical insurance coverage as a result of an unexpected illness or injury
- insurance coverage is outside province / Canada
- Single trip coverage or multiple trip annual plans for the more frequent traveler
- Family coverage is available
- 24 /7 worldwide emergency services
- Plans for individuals, family, students studying abroad, snowbirds for extended stays outside Canada
Non-medical Travel Insurance:
- Provides insurance coverage to supplement your travel medical insurance
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Baggage loss, damage, or delay
- Flight and accident insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Insurance coverage for Canadians working or living outside Canada for an extended period of time. Expatriate plans provide comprehensive international health insurance.
Visitors to Canada:
- Provides emergency medical insurance coverage to visitors to Canada including returning Canadians who no longer have provincial medical insurance. This insurance is also available for super visa travelers.
- Emergency medical insurance for Canadians who plan to do adventure sports and activities that are not covered by regular travel insurance.
- Can include travel to high risk destinations in which government travel warnings have been issued.
- Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion emergency assistance services can be included.
IN CANADA HEALTH INSURANCE
Personal / Family health insurance plans. Ideal for Canadians who do not have health benefits through an employer or will be losing their group insurance benefits.
Coverage can include:
- Prescription drugs
- Supplemental healthcare, semi private hospitalization
- Paramedical services
- Vision care
- Dental which can include preventive, restorative and Orthodontics
- Emergency travel medical insurance can be included as part of the package
- Applicants must have provisional medical insurance except for Expatriate and Visitors to Canada plans.
- Health declaration form may be required before insurance can be issued.
- We can currently offer this insurance in Quebec, Ontario and Alberta.
- “Request for Quotation” Downloadable and Fillable PDF
“Be prepared and stay covered”