HOW TO ENROLL IN CAIP
We can accept enrollments from either an Organization or directly from an Individual
IN CANADA ACCIDENT / OVERUSE AND/OR TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE
Enrollment from an Organization. The following enrollment form can be used by an organization such as a National Sport Organization, Provincial Sport Organization, Canadian Sport Centre and Institute, Sport Team, League, Club, School, Multi Sport Organization etc. Anyone of these sport bodies can submit enrollments to us to arrange CAIP insurance for their members.
Enrollment from an Individual. The following enrollment form can be used by Individuals to enroll in CAIP.
Please note the following for an Individual enrollment:
1. You must provide the information of the organization (as defined above) that you are affiliated with.
2 It is the individual’s responsibility to secure their organization’s agreement that they will complete the “Sport Body Authorization” on the claim form.
3. We will send you an invoice which will be your confirmation of insurance. We must receive payment of the invoice by interact e-Transfer only to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the insurance coverage to become effective. Please provide a password for e-Transfer.
“Insurance only starts when we receive payment of the invoice”
IN CANADA ACCIDENT ONLY AND / OR TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE
As you can see, enrollment in CAIP is very easy.
- You can send us the completed enrollment form as follows:
– e-mail to email@example.com
– Fax to 514-636-8268
– Post to M Kirsch Financial Services, 640 Lakeshore, Suite 100, Dorval, Quebec H9S 2B6
- We will send you an invoice which is your confirmation of insurance.
- The CAIP insurance policies for the In Canada and Travel Medical Insurance are posted in the Policies/Forms section.
- Insurance coverage is automatic
- There are no application forms
- There are no exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions
- Provincial medical insurance must be in force for all persons enrolled in CAIP
- Enrollment in CAIP is available to all Canadian Athletes regardless of what sport they undertake or what level they compete.